Gelish. Done Right. From the Start.
“As Nail Artists ourselves, we understand that nothing is more important than the tools of our craft and nothing is more challenging than product inconsistencies. It has been and always will be that quality is our #1 priority.
Gelish® was the first brush-in-bottle gel-polish ever invented. The US and International patented formulation proves that fact.
The fact that millions and millions of bottles have been sold to-and reordered again and again by- thousands of salons is further proof. So, the fact is, the innovative Gelish system, still the best on the market no matter who else followed, continues as the one most trusted by nail techs worldwide.
Our success is measured by your success. We are committed to you, to provide the best products, to share our knowledge through unprecedented education, therefore developing long lasting customer loyalty”
– Danny Haile, CEO & Founder
We are proud to work with Gelish and offer the latest Gel Technology and finishes for beautiful, long lasting nails. Our fully qualified nail technician Tammy, will offer you a variety of choices from hundreds of different colours and advanced finishes and provide the Nail Service in the privacy of our Nail Room.
We update the colours all of the time to reflect the latest trends and seasons and to ensure that your nails always look fantastic. We can even mix colours to make up unique colours and finishes.
Gel nails offer many advantages over other nail finishes such as:
- No dry time. Once your manicure is complete and has been cured under the UV lamp (less than a minute) it is completely dry immediately. You can go straight out, get changed, go swimming, carry on as normal without having to protect your nails
- The UV treatment strengthens your nails reducing (but not eliminating) the chances of chipping your nails
- Reducing biting nails
- Protecting nails from wear and tear
- The mirror-like shine that lasts throughout your manicure
- Longer life – most gel finishes should last you 2-3 weeks – particularly useful if you are going away on holiday