This privacy notice explains how Wispers Ltd looks after the personal information you give us or that we learn by having you as a client and the choices you make about marketing communications you agree we may send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- What information we collect about you
- How information about you will be used
- How long your information will be kept for
- Where your information is kept
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- Changes to our privacy notice
- How to contact us
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you book an appointment for a service or treatment, visit the salon for a service or treatment, buy a product or apply for a job, whether contact is online, on paper, by email or over the phone.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, relevant history which may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead, or certain products should not be used (e.g. allergies, pregnancy, skin conditions), payment and transaction information, IP address and CVs.
For clients under the age of 16, we will only keep and use their personal information with the consent of a parent, carer or guardian.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
By law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside the salon, only if we have a proper reason to do so, for example:
- To fulfil a contract with you i.e. to provide the service or treatment you have requested and to communicate with you about your appointments.
- When it is in our legitimate interest i.e. there is a business or commercial reason to do so, unless this is outweighed by your rights or interests.
- When you consent to it: we will always ask for your consent to hold and use health and medical information.
We will therefore share your information with:
- Providers of our salon software system – Salon Genius
- Suppliers of our website – Digital Marketing Engineer Ltd
We have rigorous data protection and security policies in place with all our suppliers.
Some of the people working in our salon are self-employed. Where software systems and reception facilities are shared, our self-employed colleagues will have access to your information.
We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.