As a thank you to our loyal customers, and with Christmas fast approaching, we are pleased to advise that all appointments from Wednesday 13th November 2019 through to the close of business on December 24th 2019, will be entered into a free draw to win some amazing prizes. These are:
- £200 Voucher for Limewood, Lyndhurst
- One pair of GHD Platinum Straighteners worth £175
- £100 Voucher for Incognito, Winchester
- £100 Voucher for Wispers
- Kerastase Gift Set
Thank you to all of our customers for your loyalty and business this year, it is appreciated and we wish you all Good Luck in the draw and you and your families a Merry Christmas!
Dull but Essential Stuff (Terms and Conditions)…..
- The draw will be made at 2pm on Christmas Eve and will be drawn by an independent adjudicator appointed by Wispers with two witnesses present.
- Winners will be contacted on December 24th or as soon after Christmas as is possible and within 7 days of the draw. Winners will also be announced on Facebook and published in the Salon – full names will not be disclosed for GDPR purposes.
- All appointments during the period November 13th to December 24th 2019inclusive will be entered into the draw. Two appointments on different days will count as two entries into the draw. One service counts as one appointment i.e. Colour and Cut and Blow Dry on the same day is one entry. If a client has multiple appointments during this period, each appointment will count as one entry into the draw.
- The promoter is: Wispers Limited, 12 The Square, Wickham, PO17 5JQ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wispers Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to allow qualification to enter this draw.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the draw are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are as follows:
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party